Swan Home School kids bring a sustainable Christmas spirit to town!

Lois Pearson Just six days out from the Kingsford Christmas Light event registration, the President of Bullsbrook Resident and Ratepayers Association, Anne Janes, contacted me...

Belle Air Airlines Mystery Flight

I assumed that the evening was going to be fun just from the idea of a mystery ‘flight’ with no plane, but the lovely...

Bindoon Belles host 98th CWA State Conference in Gingin

The Bindoon Belles CWA Branch had the honour of hosting the 98th annual Country Women’s Association of WA State Conference at the Granville Centre...

Not all prostates, knees and joints: Bindoon Men’s Shed celebrates 10 years

Bindoon Men’s Shed celebrated their 10th anniversary on Tuesday 12 July, with past and present members, and special guests gathering to commemorate the creation...

A truly remarkable achievement

Nine proud graduates gathered at the Moora Racecourse earlier this month ready to celebrate their successful completion of their Certificate 3 in Civil Construction...

A gift to the people of Bullsbrook

Lois Pearson After three and a half years, the vision of Noongar Elder Trevor Walley to provide the people of Bullsbrook with some physical, accessible,...

International Pride Month Information Series Vol. 5

We’ve come to the end of International Pride Month and I hope that you’ve enjoyed this series. My goal was to help people understand...

International Pride Month Information Series Vol. 4

It’s International Pride Month and this series has been focused on helping people understand terms used within the LGBTIQA+ community. There is still more to...

International Pride Month with Annie Hudson

Volume One June is International Pride Month, which promotes the self-affirmation, dignity, equality, and increased visibility of LGBTIQA+ people throughout the world. For those who...

Bullsbrook Museum extension near completion

A much-anticipated extension to the Bullsbrook Museum, one that incorporates large display items including vintage machinery, is nearly ready to be unveiled thanks to...

Winners – Northern Valleys Portraiture Prize

It was wonderful to receive so many colourful and creative entries to out inaugural Portraiture competition - thankyou to everyone who took the time...

ANZAC Day 2022 – Commemorating the fallen and their animals

Meredith Taylor, Shire of Gingin On Monday 25 April — following two years of COVID uncertainty — this year’s ANZAC Dawn Service in Gingin attracted...