• Half a Japanese pumpkin from EB Produce, Gingin
• 1 bag of Loose Leaf Co.
• 1 Feta-style goats cheese from Local Goat
• 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes from Beermullar Produce
• A smattering of roasted sandalwood nuts from Westways Wildflowers
• A generous swirl of Agrumato from Marvick Farms
Cut pumpkin into cubes, drizzle lightly with oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Roast at 200oC for about 20 minutes (toss the pumpkin mid way). Take out of oven and cool to room temperature.
Place rocket leaves on a generous serving platter, scatter the roasted pumpkin on the greens, crumble feta over the top and toss over the cherry tomatoes and sandalwood nuts.
Dress with Agrumato olive oil. (I used the wild lime)
** All products available from the Northern Valleys Locavore Store