Entry to the show is by a gold coin donation. Gates open at 10am.
The information tent will be located at the beginning of the oval opposite the Bindoon & District Agricultural Society Office – drop in and pick up a programme for the day.
This year’s show once again offers something for everybody – young and old.
• Horses in Action
• Judging of Stud Cattle Junior Judging competition Trade Cattle Judging and Annual Auction.
• Poultry, wool and alpaca classing, fruit and nuts and vegetables.
• Hall exhibits giving so many people a chance to exhibit their talents.
• ‘Show Time’ alley with lots of new amusements to suit all ages.
• Kalamunda Pipe Band will perform during the day, and lead the Grand Parade with the Head Girl and Boy from Bindoon Primary School.
• Bindoon Primary School Choir and Roxanne’s Dancers..
• Vintage cars
• Camel and pony rides and the Lion’s train.
• The famous Second Hand Rose Fashion Parade. Supported by The Bindoon Op Shop
• The climbing wall is back again
• Talent show
• ‘Sculpture on the Brockman’ – exhibits will be scattered around the Show Ground.
Trade cattle auction
The trade cattle auction will take place at the trade cattle yards at 12 noon after judging.
Members of the public are invited to bid at the auction if they wish to purchase an animal for processing. Cattlemen will be at the grounds on the day to assist with selection and bidding. Contact Bindoon Fresh Meats on 9576 0060 for processing costs and information.
Other enquiries to Wendy Gould 0418 947 521 All stock must be on the ground before 8:45. 4 Classes: Steer or heifer – lightweight, mediumweight, heavyweight and extra heavyweight.
This year the evening entertainment is bigger and better then last year. Night entertainment starts with the RODEO at 5.00pm including the St Johns auction and ends with the Fantastic fireworks display at 8:30. Any further information check our website. www.bindoonshow.com
* correct at time of print – subject to change
9.00am Junior Cattle Judging, Poultry Judging, Horses In Action
10.00am Show Open!
All day Vintage Cars, Climbing Wall, Camel Rides, Pony Rides, Lions Train, Cooking Demonstations
10.00am Stud judging
10.30am Trade Cattle judging
11.00 Second Hand Rose Fashion Show
12 noon Trade Cattle Auction Roxanne’s Dancing School
12.30 Morris Dancing
1.00pm Junior Talent Show, Areo Club Fly Over
1.30pm Morris Dancing
2.00 pm Official opening by Mr Shane Love Mla
2.30pm Grand Parade
4.45 pm General Auction (continues during rodeo intervals ( Proceeds To St Johns Ambulance )
Main Bar Will Stay Open Until 10Pm
Last Drinks And 9.30Pm
Rodeo Bar Will Close At 8.30Pm
Taylors Amusements Will Stay Open Until 10Pm