Bindoon Town Hall
Open 10am to 4pm daily.
From 12th to 15th September
Admission: $6, Concession: $4,
• Beautiful stage display of massed flowers
• Saturday – Special guest Sabrina Hahn “Hort with Heart” appearing at 1pm and 3pm for Q&A sessions inside the Hall.
• Sunday- Clare Stace – family entertainer who will appear at 11am on stilts in a flower fairy costume to mingle and interact with children and adults. Photographs are welcome and encouraged
• Hundreds of named inidividual specimens
• Wildflowers for sale
• Self drive and walking maps
• Morning and afternoon teas available
• Wildlife carers with joeys to meet
• Artist in Residence
• Face Painting
• Guided wildflower tours
($7 per head, book on 9576 1100)
• Wildflower books, seeds, souvenirs and local produce
The Wildflowers Art Exhibition will be open over the four days, from 10am – 4pm, with art on sale.
Gold coin donation to the Silver Chain for entry
Corner of Great Northern Highway and Tea Tree Road, 4km South of Bindoon town site. Look for the signs and flags!
Bindoon Arts and Crafts are holding an “Airing of the Quilts” for all 4 days 10 am to 4 pm. Free entry. Local handicrafts, jams and chutneys will be for sale in the craft shop. Light refreshments will be available.
Bindoon Heritage Museum – will be open all weekend
Bindoon Town Oval
The Bindoon Vintage Vehicle – 9am – 5pm